Karnataka Teachers Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1764 Lecturer Post Vacancies: Karnataka Teachers Recruitment Board has issued notification against recruitment of 1764 Lecturer Post Vacancies by Karnataka Civil Service (Pre University Education Department) (Recruitment to the Cadre of Lecturers of Government Pre-University Colleges) (Special) Rules, 2011. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 15-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Karnataka Teachers Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1764
Name of Post: PUC Lecturer
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 40 years. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation in relevant discipline along with B.Ed.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 270/- for each additional post) in form of challan downloaded from website and the payment must be made at any branch of State Bank of Mysore. SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 70/- for each additional post.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Recruitment Exam followed by Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through Online mode on or before 15-05-2012. After submission of application candidates need to take print of application to be retained for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Select the Online Application link and fill all marked details carefully
3. Submit form, note the system generated application number and take print of generated challan.
4. Make payment and revisit the website and update the fee payment details.
5. Upload the scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression and fee payment challan.
6. Save the draft and take print of Application Form, retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-04-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-05-2012
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17-05-2012
Date of Teachers Recruitment Exam: 09-06-2012 to 15-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements and other instructions, click on the link given below…
For more details visit:http://18.104.22.168/Page02.aspx